Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Queen of Shadows is Coming!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! SARAH J. MAAS'S FOURTH INSTALLMENT IN THE BELOVED THRONE OF GLASS SERIES IS COMING IN ONE WEEK. I REPEAT: ONE WEEK.


So, I'm fairly new to the blogging universe, particularly the reviewing realm. So, if you look at the reviews I have done or the books I am currently reading, they don't do me justice. My collection expands much further than what's on this website, so there is something that you may not know about me. I am a hard-core fan-girl of the Throne of Glass series. I read the first three books in one weekend, thinking that was it, and was immediately thrilled when I finished Heir of Fire and realized there were more to come!

Personally, I don't know how it's possible to make six books out of this series, like this fourth one could easily wrap up the entire series, so I'm kind of scared with what she's going to do next. But in a good way. I am so excited for this book that my insides are screaming all the time. No joke. I actually have to tell my liver to calm down sometimes.

Anyways, since there is exactly one week until one of the most highly anticipated days of the year (not to mention Victoria Aveyard, author of The Red Queen, has a novella being released that same day that I will also be buying) I've decided to host my very own countdown. Each day between now and September 1st, I will post my top seven moments from the entire series! On September 1st, my favorite moment from the entire series will be posted to get everyone in the mood to start reading!

Now, this task is going to be extra difficult for me, because it's so hard to pick out of so many pages, which one or ones are my favorite. Regardless, I am dedicated to this task. While my favorite moment will be posted on Queen of Shadows's release day, the rest are in some kind of order, but not a very strict structure to them, if you know what I mean.

So check back tomorrow for the first post in the countdown and get ready for the Queen of Shadows release!

No comments:

Post a Comment